It’s easy to lose sight of some of life’s simple pleasures when you’re mired in the politics of a land you’re forbidden to enter. But every now and again we deserve to be reminded of just how beautifully the sea sparkles in the Gaza Strip, or just how high the rainbows over the West Bank’s grassy hills can go, or just how easy it is to visualize the earthy way of life in villages wiped away in 1948.
Source: Sixteen Minutes to Palestine
happy // pharrell williams
clap along if you know what happiness is to you
clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do
never going to get over that pharrell basically managed to make “if you’re happy and you know it clap your hands” into a cool song
Queer Sobriety Support aims to offer resources to queer and/or trans folks who are thinking about sobriety, struggling with sobriety, or otherwise looking for sober supports (sober buddies, AA/NA meetings, sober housing, a sense of community, etc.).
Here, we hope that you can…
- ask for and give advice
- find other sober queer and/or trans people to talk to/hang out with
- find AA/NA meetings near you
- look for, create, and promote queer sober events near you
- look for and offer sober housing as well as queer and trans friendly housing
- find books, videos, websites, etc. to help and/or comfort you in your sobriety
- and lots more!
If you have any suggestions on how to make this a better and more accessible resource (re: font, font size, theme, theme colors, tags, management, and beyond), please send them to our ask box.
If you’d like to submit something, click here.